Here is an overview about different research projects I was involved in:
- easyGWAS: A web application for genome-wide association studies using state-of-the-art machine learning and statistical methods
- Network Guided Feature Selection: Two novel algorithms for network-guided feature selection on high-dimensional datasets
- Pathogenicity Prediction: Uncovering different types of circularity for pathogenicity prediction tools
- Significant Pattern Mining: A novel algorithm to detect significant patterns in high-dimensional data
- Structural Variant Machine (SV-M): Support Vector Machine based algorithm to predict structural variants.